The full video series is available at LifeArchitect.com.au/videos
Motivation, Flow, and Engagement.
Sunday 21st October 2018 at 8PM Sydney/5PM Perth/all other timezones worldwide.
What makes a child talented—not just gifted? Why are there so many high performers that began exploring life fully at very young ages and continue to LOVE their chosen field? Learn about:
- The real difference between high ability (gifted) and high performance (talented).
- Where to look for ‘the spark’.
- Practical tips for fostering interest and motivation.
- What you can do now to support motivation and engagement in your gifted child.
Gifted education beyond 2020.
Sunday 16th September 2018 at 8PM Sydney/6PM Perth/all other timezones worldwide.
An updated parent version of the recent plenary session from the Asia Pacific Gifted Conference in Bangkok, Thailand. Learn about:
- The urgency behind gifted education.
- Four of the most effective gifted schools in the world.
- Highlights of curriculum and teaching methods.
- What you can do now to support your gifted child.
Archive of recordings
All live webinars are recorded and available in archived form, as part of the paid course for parents, at: LifeArchitect.tv